Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Natalee Claire

Every year at Thanksgiving I spend some time remembering a dear friend who died in 2003. Natalee Claire was a fabulous and free-spirited friend I made almost immediately after starting college. We lived on the same hall and spent our first semester in a small, tightly knit group of friends. Unfortunately (for her loved ones) Natalee went to be with Jesus over the Thanksgiving holiday our sophomore year. Her amazing, though short, life continues to encourage me and many others, as her love for the Lord and for others left a legacy large enough to last as if she had lived to be 100. This picture is representative of how Natalee lived, but it also makes me thinking of how she must be living now in heaven. So this year, as every year, I am thankful to have known this beautiful girl!

1 comment:

  1. I will never forget that Thanksgiving holiday either, Meg.

    ReplyDelete