Sunday, December 12, 2010

Finals Frenzy...

Well, I've been gone for quite awhile because, since the day after Thanksgiving, I have been living in a little place called Exam Land. I have have yet to actually emerge fully from Exam Land, but my two hardest tests are over, with one more on Tuesday and a paper that I (shockingly) procrastinated on due Thursday. This leaves me approximately one day to prepare for the holiday madness that is my 2 week break from school. My in-laws come down on Friday, which I'm so excited about it. Is it weird that I love my in-laws? I've been blessed with great ones, which I know is pretty rare, so I won't rub that in too much. Then, on the 22nd, the in-laws fly home in the morning and my parents arrives in the afternoon. It's crazy, but I'm excited for all the family bonding and relaxing after all the solitary studying and stressing of the last few weeks.

Next week, I'm going to blog all my favorite holiday traditions, so get excited. I can't wait to finally get in the holiday spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment