Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Shower...


Back in October I was blessed to have some of my dearest friends throw me a baby shower. It felt more like a flood than a shower- there was so much love and so many lovely gifts for little Annaleigh, and she's not even here yet! Three of my friends (Emmy, Kiki, and Jamie) even came in from out of town to join the fun. Em brought her new hubby, Nick, so Adam would have a friend while we were occupied with girly shower activities. It was a fabulous weekend. (Photo: Jamie, Susanna, Kiki, Me, Melody, Emily)

Kristin (Aunt Kiki) is headed to India this spring, so she decorated a sweet onesie for Annaleigh to wear when we Skype to keep in touch. If you can't tell, it says "Someone in India Loves Me!"


On Sunday we all went out for a chilly ride on Susanna's family boat. Even my mom joined in the fun and we snuggled to keep warm. She's excited to be a grandma soon!
Adam, Nick, Kenny, Susanna, and Melody even braved the cold water for some wake boarding. I (wisely, I think) chose to refrain- that water was coooooold! Even so, it was great to get out with so many good friends and enjoy some gorgeous fall weather.

We also got to try Flip Burger on Saturday night, which I had been dying to check out. The chef is a former Top Chef contestant, and these burgers were AMAZING. Nothing like a burger and fries to make a prego happy, right? If you're ever in Atlanta I highly suggest you try. Doesn't everything sound delicious? http://www.flipburgerboutique.com It was!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment