Monday, November 8, 2010

Ooops...

So... I kind of forgot that I had a blog. Well, I knew I had it, but, per my last post, I'm a terrible procrastinator and just kept putting the updates off. Since the last post my life has settled into a general routine of work and school and work and school. Thrilling, I know. However, I was blessed last month to have many of my dearest friends come celebrate Annaleigh's impending arrival by throwing a baby shower for me. (Pictures to follows soon- promise). I'm in full nesting mode, unpacking all these tiny, frilly outfits into the nursery, washing crib sheets and blankets, and trying to teach the kitties not to sleep in the crib!

Meanwhile, final exams are looming just around the corner, and it's officially time for me to lock it down in the library for the next month and half- I'm sooooooo excited, can you tell? Thus, I will break up my long study days by blogging, so be looking forward to the upcoming posts:

1. My baby shower and reunion with college besties

2. McCluskey Brant wedding extravaganza

3. Trip to Nashville to meet baby Wyn and see the Downing baby bump

4. Pictures of Annaleigh's newly redecorated nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment