I have to say that it has been extremely difficult for myself and many of my friends to stay inside and focus on studying when the weather has been absolutely gorgeous. The past 2 weeks have basically been full of the most fabulous spring days you could dream of, so having to study has been less than blissful. Well, God must have seen my frustration, because I woke up this morning to a gray, rainy day. Obviously my first choice would have been to stay home, curl up under a blanket with my hubs, and watch movies all day (or teleport myself to Chicago to watch the Hills marathon with Em), but the library is not so bad either. At least I'm not glaring at everyone outside in pure envy.
In 4 days I will be done 4 days! Which means in 5 days, I'll be laying by the pool getting tan. At some point I will hopefully find a legal job, but you know what? I just can't worry about that quite yet. For now finals, and after that- well, I think I've earned a little relaxation time and a chance to catch up with all my non-ELS friends. So PBA girlies- expect your phone to ring next week, because it has been too long! And just to bring back some REALLY old school college memories, look what I found among my thousands of photos:
No comments:
Post a Comment