Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Italia on my mind...

So, for all my non-ELS friends who haven't heard from me recently (i.e. anyone besides Em), I am smack dab in the thick of final exams. One week from today and I will be a 2L- assuming of course that I pass, but I'm going to assume that! I've been studying for my property final for almost 48 hours straight now (save the 8 hours I've been home in the last two days). Talk about a bunch of nit-picky rules that I won't bore you with! I'm now seriously having to question my "gunner" status, as I'm pretty sure that I'm one of about a dozen people remaining in the law library. Hmm... I'm determined to make it to 2:00 a.m. though. Got to get in those last few practice questions!

In other, much more exciting news, Adam and I leave for Italy in just a little over a month to see my bestie get married! So, for anyone who has spent any time in Italy or London, hit me up with your fave places!

2 comments:

  1. 1. I'm so proud of you Meg. 2L at Emory Law. You are just so amazing :-)
    2. Capri Italy if you can go that south!
    3. Can't wait to catch up when you get back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I love this post. And the fact that I have gained exclusive rights to communicating with you over these past few weeks. I feel so special.

    And yes. Assume you will pass. It's a safe assumption.

    ReplyDelete