Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here Comes the Bride...

So my one of my nearest and dearest friends has decided to tie the knot this May. To celebrate, 7 of our friends from college are having a girls weekend, bridal shower, etc... I am so excited! It has literally been years since I have seen some of these girls. I'm feeling a lot of champagne, laughing, catching up, and possibly some marathon SATC playing in the background. It is especially special (redundant or what?) for me to get to host this shower because the bride was my maid of honor for my wedding and my roomie for a year after we graduated from college. Now that she's in medical school, I'm in law school, and all of our friends are scattered across the country pursuing their careers as well, we don't get to see each other that often. Thus, this should be an amazingly fun weekend. Now if only I can focus on Constitutional Law for a few more hours so I don't have to live in the library next week! Hmm... Marbury v. Madision anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you're blogging! SO excited for you and I know the shower will be a hit! Can't wait to see you at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete