Monday, March 22, 2010
and further more...
A little soap box- I am all for people sharing their opinions anywhere they want, including on Facebook. However, I find it really amusing that high schoolers are starting Facebook groups claiming that the recent passage of the universal healthcare program has left the U.S. "6 feet under." No matter what you believe about healthcare or how this bill got passed, no one has taken away your right to vote, right to due process, etc... And I personally find it hard to believe that myself and all my classmates are having to study days on end just to be able to grapple with the Constitution in some small way, but a HIGH SCHOOLER understands it well enough to declare that the Constitution is in fact dead. If he or she does, I'd like that person to tutor me for my Con Law exam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment