So here's Bunny, coming in January. I thought I'd go ahead and blog about our little one, since I know there are scores of questions I'm going to get (because I've been asked the same ones basically ever since we told the very first person). Bunny is not entirely a surprise- Adam and I have been talking about a baby for awhile now, and I've been feeling the "mommy" vibe for the last few months for sure! He/she/it is due to arrive on January 23, 2011. No, I'm not showing yet, in fact, I've been so sick that I've lost 8 lbs. since getting pregnant, so keep praying for me to get fat and happy sooner rather than later! Oh, and I'm NOT dropping out or taking time off from law school except to give birth and recover. I'll have more time with Bunny now than I ever would as a first year associate, so we're confident that we can make law school and parenthood mesh. And we're very excited!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Bun in the Oven
So here's Bunny, coming in January. I thought I'd go ahead and blog about our little one, since I know there are scores of questions I'm going to get (because I've been asked the same ones basically ever since we told the very first person). Bunny is not entirely a surprise- Adam and I have been talking about a baby for awhile now, and I've been feeling the "mommy" vibe for the last few months for sure! He/she/it is due to arrive on January 23, 2011. No, I'm not showing yet, in fact, I've been so sick that I've lost 8 lbs. since getting pregnant, so keep praying for me to get fat and happy sooner rather than later! Oh, and I'm NOT dropping out or taking time off from law school except to give birth and recover. I'll have more time with Bunny now than I ever would as a first year associate, so we're confident that we can make law school and parenthood mesh. And we're very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hun, I was pregnant throughout the 2nd portion of my Master's program, and had Haleigh just after I finished. Now she's 2, and I'm starting back in another program, and my husband's been in a very intense BSN-MSN nursing program for the past 2 years, with 1 year left. You absolutely can do it, and are not crazy! lol Congrats to both of you!
ReplyDelete(Allison G.)