Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Beasts

I LOVE summer. Granted, I wish I didn't have to work at all, but I LOVE not having to go to class, read for hours on end, and deal with a crazy schedule. I also love that my husband is a teacher, so he's around all summer long. It is so nice to come home from work and hit the pool with Adam or snuggle up on the couch with the animals. And speaking of the Clevenstine beasts, to the right is Zooey, our newest addition and my Christmas present from Adam. She is a ferocious beast who eats ANYTHING and bosses the other animals around. Below is our whole crew, which we are so grateful for. Lesson of the month? "Whatever you do," DO NOT put cheapo supermarket flea medicine for dogs of your cat. He WILL start having seizures and nearly die, and you WILL feel like a horrible human being! Luckily, after many baths and hours of forced snuggling, Mr. Nemo is just fine. I knew he was fine when he spent three hours trying to get the hair on the back of his head to lay down flat. (It was sticking up funny after his bath). When your cat's diva tendencies come back, his health is no longer a concern.


Foxy, Nemo, and Zooey dominate our couch... so much for our new furniture staying animal free and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment